Friday, May 6, 2011

Recovery Week Day 4 P90x: Stretch-X

Ok, day four of week four was Stretch-X from P90x. I must say I have mixed feelings about this workout. For one it's 55 minutes of nothing but stretching! so in the beginning you are thinking to
yourself, "This is retarded" But then after about 20 minutes or so I really got into it.

It is actually very relaxing. Although I found out that I am the worlds least flexible person. I couldn't even grab my ankles on a couple stretches, or even come close to putting my hands on the floor.

But when it was all said and done I felt really good. and I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but I'm actually sore in my calves and chest. All in all I think it's a great workout to help you gain flexibility. But I think most people will think it's boring as crap.

This is the first time I have ever done a recovery week while doing either P90x or Insanity and now I see why they make you do it. I really feel reenergized and ready to tackle the next phase of my P90x/Insanity Hybrid.

Talk to everyone later

No comments:

Post a Comment