Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chest, Shoulders and Tri's done

It's been a long time since I have done this workout. I have started P90x twice and this is the second time I have been able to make it to phase two without quitting.

The first two times I always skipped days, sometimes even multiple days in the week. This time I have done a lot better.

Anyways, phase 2 workouts ramp up the intensity! Set after set after set and only one break. you really have to bring it to make it through this one. This workout focuses on different kinds of push-ups. Even including one arm push ups and plyo "clapping" push ups.

The main thing I have noticed about P90x workouts is that they really focus on shoulders. man there are some serious shoulder exercises in this one! They were on fire! And not because I'm badly sunburned lol.

Of course if you really want your arms to look big you have to work your triceps and this workout makes your Tri's scream!

After finishing up that workout I followed it up with Insanity's Cardio Abs. This is a 17 minute hard core ab workout with no crunches! Thats right, no stupid sit ups. Last month starting out I couldn't do half of this without laying on the floor. Now it's getting easier. My abs are sore the next day every time.

So day 1 of phase 2 down. Day 2 is a cardio workout from Insanity. it is Cardio Power and Resistance. I have never done this particular Insanity workout before so I'm a little scared/excited. So time to dig deep tonight. I will let you know how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment